Ethical Hacking - The Cyber Mentor - Awesome Resource
TheBeef last edited by TheBeef
I just wanted to share a fantastic resource for those interested in learning about ethical hacking with Kali Linux. The video course is called "Ethical Hacking in 12 Hours" and it covers a wide range of topics, from the basics of networking to advanced techniques and tools used by professionals in the field.
Here are some of the highlights of what's covered in the video:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- A day in the life of an ethical hacker
- Important tools for ethical hacking
- Networking fundamentals (IP addresses, MAC addresses, etc.)
- Common ports and protocols
- The OSI model
- Installing and configuring Kali Linux
- Python and Bash programming
- Socket programming
- Building a port scanner
- The five stages of ethical hacking
- Passive and active recon techniques
- Manual exploitation and brute force attacks
If you're looking to get started in ethical hacking or just want to learn more about it, this video course is an excellent resource.
I highly recommend giving it a watch!